All rights including copyrighted text, software and graphic images are owned by MTD International bv jointly with affiliated companies: ”MTD”. You are not permitted to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, transfer or sell any information for public or commercial in this purposes, whether in full or in part, in any form or in any way website without written permission from MTD. Proprietary notices, information, trademarks or patents and copyrights images are the property of MTD. Legal notice
Please note that by using this Site, you agree that the use of information obtained or downloaded from or through this Site is at your sole discretion and risk. Information on this Site may contain technical inaccuracies, be incomplete and MTD makes no warranties regarding it. In particular, there is no warranty as to the fitness of information for a particular purpose or of non-infringement. All materials and information on this Site are subject to change or updated without prior notice. Any comments or materials sent to us regarding the content or format of the Site shall be deemed to be non confidential and MTD shall have no obligation to respond and be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the information to others without limitation, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products incorporating such information. The posting on or sending to or from this Site any material that is illegal, threatening, libelous, defamatory, vulgar, distasteful, harmful, pornographic, inflammatory, blasphemous, or that otherwise has the potential to give rise to civil liability or criminal liability under the law is strictly prohibited.
Protection of privacy
The personal information you provide will remain confidential and will be shared within MTD. It will not be sold, leased or otherwise transferred to third parties without your consent. It may be used for purposes of conducting our onsite installation & management business, including future communications with you with you by MTD. Copyright statement MTD may, in appropriate circumstances and at its sole discretion, terminate the use of the Site by any users who infringe on the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or any other violation of your rights, please provide MTD’s copyright agent the following information:
* A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interested.
* Identification of the copyright work that you claim has been infringed.
* A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site.
* Your address, telephone number, and email address.
* A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
* A statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.