Planning and logistics
One of the most important links in our company’s organization is the Planning Department. This literally puts things in motion and coordinates planning seamlessly to meet your needs. They ensure that the right people are employed on the right projects
he routine and speed with which the department staff manage projects satisfies our clients every time.
You can always rely on:
- A schedule designed to meet to your needs that also flexibly adapts to your organization
- A short installation time due to a tight schedule and simultaneous supply of people and equipment
- A flexible approach allowing unexpected last-minute changes to your project to be handled and processed quickly and effectively
- A schedule in which it is even possible to be operational at a different location every day (consider: roadshows)
We are in the picture all over the world. Both simultaneously at multiple locations and as a mobile unit. That requires talent and commitment. And good planners with experience. Giving you temporary water infrastructures and safe drinking water whenever and wherever you want.
Our Fleet Services Department handles everything regarding planning the use of the equipment and its transportation. Whether it is a project where we use our own transport or we turn to one of our global partners, it doesn’t matter. MTD chooses the mode of transport that suits the project: whether by train, by air, by water or by land – logistically all things are possible using our own fleet and trusted contacts in the (inter)national transport world. We work smoothly and with experience. And with passion. That creates trust.
Experience provides confidence and efficiency
Large projects spread across a country or continent and providing multiple locations with temporary water infrastructures demands experience. We are professionals who are familiar with the shipping of equipment, dealing with administrative formalities, visas and customs. All our deliveries are tailored to the requirements of the country. Our staff are well prepared for the culture and religion of the people they meet, so they can always work together based on understanding and respect.
Our logistics department is responsible for:
- Optimal inventory management, so MTD can always be employed directly and quickly
- A wide range so that multiple or large projects can take place simultaneously
- Fast and accurate processing of all the necessary customs formalities
- Trusted international contacts, so we can be of service to you anywhere in the world