Project Controller the Netherlands
To further professionalise the organisation, MTD is looking for an enthusiastic, hands-on and full-time Project Controller.
You think along with the project managers and support them in the financial management of projects. You are involved from the application, pre-calculation to the subsequent calculation and evaluation of projects. You monitor progress and identify financial and/or process risks in a timely manner, partly on the basis of periodic reports you make. These reports form important management information for the organization. As a result, you act as an important bridge between the figures and the advice for the Management, Project Managers, Sales Managers and the Group Controller.
- Administration of the hours worked and material consumption of the projects;
- Reporting on international projects including results in relation to plans and forecasts;
- Discussing post-calculations with Project and Sales Managers;
- Managing reports in time registration system;
- Advising on lessons learned and best practices;
- Supporting the tender team with cost price calculations for tender applications;
- Maintaining and improving the cost price model;
- Administrative processing of the CAPEX;
- Switch between Business and Finance;
- Back-up for other colleagues from the Finance department;
- Improve reports and further automate them together with ICT.
What makes you the right candidate?
- You have at least HBO (college) working level;
- You have numerical insight;
- You are result-oriented;
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of business control and project management;
- Good verbal and written knowledge of at least Dutch and English;
- You have a strong affinity with operations;
- Knowledge of Power BI and SQL is an advantage;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, mainly Excel;
- Team player, proactive and good contact skills.
You are part of
Working at MTD means working at and building a growing internationally operating company in the field of temporary water infrastructures, for both drinking water and wastewater. Together with your enthusiastic and driven colleagues, you work and build large appealing projects in the industry, exhibition and event industry. Including Tomorrowland, Sziget, Lowlands, Olympic Games, World Cup races, Formula 1, exhibitions in the RAI and Jaarbeurs, refugee encampments and emergency hospitals.
What do you get from us?
- Annual contract for 40 hours per week with the prospect of permanent employment;
- A pension scheme, holiday pay, 25 vacation days and 13 additional (ADV) days;
- Commuting allowance;
- Bonus scheme for permanent employment;
- Development opportunities through (internal) training.
Would you like more substantive information about the vacancy? Please contact Marco Lavrijsen, Group Controller, he will be happy to help you via +31 (0)88 77 55 000.
You can apply directly by sending your CV to email@example.com or filling in the form below.
"*" indicates required fields