HR Manager USA
For more than 35 years, MTD has been the specialist in providing temporary water infrastructures. MTD is active worldwide and ensures the right potable water quality and the filtering and reuse of waste water. MTD operates in 2 divisions: the Pure Water division is active in major international events such as the Olympic Games, Formula 1, European and World Cup football and festivals. The Flex Water division focuses on projects such as the connection of temporary homes, hospitals and theatres. Delivering safe water infrastructures for these events and projects in accordance with the correct specifications and on time is top sport. This requires experience, a solution-oriented approach, availability and switching when necessary.
MTD’s head office is located in Tilburg (the Netherlands). There are branches in various countries in Europe, the Middle East, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. MTD has approximately 160 employees and, with 1500 projects per year, is the world market leader in the field of temporary water infrastructures for events. MTD has this ambition also for the activities of the Flex Water division. MTD wants to be a reliable water partner for its customers and is at the forefront of sustainability, water saving and circular solutions.
We are looking for an HR Manager USA for the HR department. A challenging all-round position, in which you are responsible for HR for the branches in the USA. You bring international experience, which enables you to provide excellent advice in a dynamically changing organization. Thanks to your extensive knowledge of the ins and outs of an international organization, you know how to effectively translate our growth ambition into HR actions in the organization.
You are a sparring partner for all levels in the organization. As an ambitious and flexible specialist, you offer support on a wide range of HR topics. You make a solid contribution by effectively using the available HR instruments and translate them effortlessly into practice. You are also responsible for interesting HR projects such as performance management, onboarding, talent management and engagement. MTD wants to further professionalize in the field of HR. You provide more structure, further digitization and participation of HR in the organization. You report to the CHRO.
What makes you the right candidate?
- A completed HR study education at High Professional Education level;
- At least 10 years of work experience, including several years of HR experience within an international organization;
- Excellent command of English language;
- You pick up verbal and non-verbal messages quickly, understand and translate this and ask questions if anything is unclear;
- You know how to determine goals and priorities and indicate the necessary actions, time and resources to achieve these goals;
- You make decisions at the right time;
- You handle conflicts of interest in a diplomatic manner and help resolve them;
- You are willing to travel within the USA;
- You are people-oriented and have strong communication skills.
You are part of
- A globally growing organization
- A progressive and dynamic family business
- An organization with appealing projects and fanatical and enthusiastic employees
- An HR team that is developing and contributes to the realization of MTD’s strategy
What do you get from us?
- Annual contract for 40 hours per week with the prospect of permanent employment;
- 20 vacation days;
- Business travel allowance;
- Health insurance;
- Development opportunities via (internal) training courses
For more information, please contact Michiel van Kessel (CHRO) on +31 88 77 55 000.
Do you want to respond to this challenging position? Send your CV and a short motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org or respond using the form below.
"*" indicates required fields