Operations Manager – Benelux
The Operations Manager Benelux region, based in Tilburg, provides daily direction and leadership to Operations in that area. Responsible for coordinating, planning and controlling the execution of daily operational activities. Maintains close contact with staff; Account- and Project Managers, on the progress of the projects. Co-designs and oversees structures for effective planning and control of business processes to ensure optimal operations.
Reporting to the Operations Manager Europe.
- As Operations Manager you will give daily guidance to the entire operations department (Project Managers, Field Engineers) and are responsible for the 24/7 service;
- Also coordinate Fleet and Planning;
- Are responsible for the water quality and ISO quality standards;
- Ensure tasks and responsibilities between the various departments;
- Provide reports to the management and check project calculations.
What makes you the right candidate?
- University working level with a technical or logistical background;
- Minimum of six years' experience in the practical implementation of work;
- Good social and communicative skills (in English and Dutch);
- Customer, service and result-oriented personality;
- Technical insight and quality awareness;
- Organizational skills and improvisational 'hands on';
- Stress resistant and a flexible attitude;
- Possesses leadership skills and is a 'motivator and leader' for the rest of the team.
You are part of
Working at MTD means working at, and building on, a growing internationally operating company in the field of temporary water infrastructures, for both drinking water and wastewater. Together with your enthusiastic and driven colleagues you will be working on large appealing projects in the industry, exhibition, and event sector. Including Tomorrowland, Zwarte Cross, Lowlands, Olympic Games, World Cups, Formule 1, expos in the RAI and Jaarbeurs, refugee camps and emergency hospitals.
What do you get from us?
- Fixed contract for 40 hours per week with the prospect of permanent employment;
- A pension scheme, holiday pay and 30 vacation days;
- A lease car;
- Bonus scheme for permanent employment;
- Development opportunities via (internal) training courses.
Would you like more information about the vacancy? Please contact Niels Burger, International HR Director, who will be happy to answer your questions at +31 88 77 55 000.
Applying directly? Please send your CV with a short motivation to email@example.com or fill in the form below.
"*" indicates required fields