Operations Manager – MTD Arabia
MTD is a global company with over 35 years of experience in offering its customers temporary water infrastructures which include safe drinking water and wastewater treatment solutions. With its headquarters in Tilburg, the Netherlands, and offices in Europe, the Middle East, the Americas, and the Asia Pacific, MTD is recognized as a true water partner undertaking 1500 projects per year, from the events, expo, and industrial markets. MTD manages all stages of an installation, from design, implementation, and maintenance to dismantling. Thanks to their intelligent systems, innovations, and highly responsive service the MTD team can make a difference at any stage of a project, connecting customers to water solutions quickly and adequately. MTD’s purpose to create a better future with sustainable water use means that it meets each water challenge in the most sustainable and efficient way and contributes to initiatives that save water, improve the water balance and reduce the CO2 footprint.
The Operations Manager MTD Arabia, based in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) provides daily direction and leadership to the operations department in that area. You are responsible for coordinating, planning and controlling the execution of daily operational activities. You maintain close contact with the staff, Account- and Project Managers on the progress of the projects. Co-designs and oversees structures for effective planning and control of business processes to ensure optimal operations.
- As Operations Manager you will give daily guidance to the entire operations department and are responsible for the 24/7 service.
- Also coordinates Fleet, Planning and Project office;
- Is responsible for the water quality and ISO quality standards;
- Ensures tasks and responsibilities between the various departments;
- Provides reports to the management and checks project calculations.
What makes you the right candidate?
- University work and thinking level with a technical or logistical background;
- Minimum of six years' experience in the practical implementation of work;
- Good social and communicative skills;
- Customer, service and result-oriented personality;
- Technical insight and quality awareness;
- Organizational skills and improvisational 'hands on';
- Stress resistant and a flexible attitude;
- Possesses leadership skills and is a 'motivator and leader' for the rest of the team.
You are part of
Working at MTD means working at, and building on, a growing internationally operating company in the field of temporary water infrastructures, for both drinking water and wastewater. Together with your enthusiastic and driven colleagues you will be working on large appealing projects in the industry, exhibition, and event sector. This position includes excellent working conditions.
Would you like more information about the vacancy? Please contact Michiel van Kessel (Chief Human Resources Officer), who will be happy to answer your questions at +31 88 77 55 000.
Applying directly? Please send your CV with a short motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
"*" indicates required fields