Operations Manager – UK
The Operations Manager UK, based in Swindon, provides daily direction and leadership to the operations department (Field Engineers, Project Managers, E&D and the Management Assistant).
You are responsible for coordinating, planning and controlling the execution of daily operational activities. You maintain close contact with the staff, Account- and Project Managers on the progress of the projects. Co-designs and oversees structures for effective planning and control of business processes to ensure optimal operations. You will report to our Operations Manager Europe John.
- As Operations Manager you will give daily guidance to the entire operations department (14 persons);
- Also coordinates Supplies, Planning and Project office;
- Is responsible for the water quality and ISO quality standards;
- Ensures tasks and responsibilities between the various departments;
- Provides reports to the management and checks project calculations.
What makes you the right candidate?
- Bachelor work and thinking level with a technical or logistical background and an entrepreneurial mindset;
- Living in the Swindon area;
- Possesses leadership skills and is a 'motivator and leader' in a growing organization;
- Minimum of six years' experience in a management position in an operational environment;
- Good social and communicative skills;
- Customer, service and result-oriented personality;
- Technical insight and quality awareness.
You are part of
Working for MTD means working at and contributing to a growing international company in temporary water infrastructures for drinking and wastewater. With your enthusiastic and driven colleagues, you will be working on large appealing projects in the industry, exhibition and event sector, such as Creamfields, BST Hyde Park, ABBA Arena, Olympic Games, World Cups, Formula 1, expos, refugee camps and emergency hospitals.
What do you get from us?
- A good salary;
- 28 holiday days;
- Company car;
- Pension scheme;
- Bonus scheme;
- A great challenge in a growing company.
Would you like more information about the vacancy? Please contact Koen Trommar (Corporate Recruiter), who will be happy to answer your questions at +31 88 77 55 000.
"*" indicates required fields