Internship Assistant Project Manager
You will accompany the Project Manager in the mission of managing various Olympic sites for which he will be responsible. This internship will allow you to understand in an operational way all the cogs of the project management of a major international sporting event. Cross-functional projects needs to be managed in collaboration with internal teams.
Start: beginning of March 2024
You will work from the MTD offices in Villepinte (93) or at the various event locations.
Your various missions as a team with the project manager:
- Managing the organization and logistics of the various sites, in association with the client, the service providers and the various departments of the company
- Managing and monitoring of the overall budget for each site for which you are responsible
- Collaboration with production stakeholders (service providers, Paris 2024 staff, locations, MTD teams, etc.)
- Managing service provider contracts, monitoring of payments and invoicing
- Compliance with planning and qualitative and quantitative control on each site via the development of dedicated monitoring tools: retro planning, assembly planning, management of resources and needs, etc.
- Location scouting to prevent all logistical issues
- Coordination at the suppliers locations for which you are in charge
- Inventory management
What makes you the right candidate?
- Student in an engineering school, business school, in a gap year internship or in the last year;
- Passionate about project management and teamwork;
- Organized, go-getter, autonomous and independent;
- Proactive, with good interpersonal skills;
- You are looking for a rich experience where you will be entrusted with real responsibilities;
- Good knowledge of the English and French Language, both written and verbally;
- Perfect command of Microsoft Office (Reporting, Creation of dashboards, etc).
You are part of
For more than 35 years, MTD has been the specialist in the supply of temporary water infrastructure. MTD operates in two divisions. The Pure Water division is active in events. The Flex Water division focuses on projects for public authorities, defence, temporary housing, offshore, etc. MTD is active worldwide. Whatever the project in the world, MTD ensures that the supply of drinking water and the disposal of waste water are regulated correctly and on time.
MTD is a partner of major international events such as the Olympic Games, Formula 1, Tomorrowland, Sziget and Cirque du Soleil. National and regional events such as the 24 Hours of Le Mans, the 75th anniversary of D-Day or the Armada also call on MTD’s expertise. Top performance is all about delivering the right water infrastructure on time for these events every time. This requires experience, hard work, a solution-oriented approach, availability and the ability to adapt if necessary. High demands are placed on MTD employees. But attending events every time gives a lot of satisfaction and makes up for everything else.
What do you get from us?
- Full-time internship of 6 months;
- Internship allowance;
- Housing supported in shared accommodation, if you are not based in Paris;
- Establishment of a meal allowance;
Would you like to know more? Please get in touch with Koen Trommar, Corporate Recruiter, he will be happy to answer your questions at +31 (0)88 77 55 000.
Apply directly? Then send your CV with a short motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form below.
"*" indicates required fields