Project Manager the Netherlands
As a Project Manager with MTD based in Tilburg, the Netherlands, you will focus on detailed planning and delivery of our projects.
You are responsible for the planning and delivery of our projects in the Netherlands. Together with your team of colleagues, you ensure that our projects are carried out according to the set specification and within a set time schedule and budget. With your knowledge and experience in project management, you are able to optimize and improve all aspects of project planning and resource management, where necessary. In addition, you are involved in:
- Project control;
- Division of tasks and programming;
- Attending meetings with customers, stakeholders (internal and external), suppliers and local authorities;
- Take charge of H&S documentation and enter this information into relevant systems;
- Be responsible for the execution and delivery of MTD’s products and services;
- Daily contact and cooperation with Field Engineers to make the project a success.
What makes you the right candidate?
- Bachelor’s degree/work experience and excellent communication skills;
- Good knowledge of the national events segment;
- A minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience in leading projects;
- Results-driven and representative;
- Excellent communication skills (in Dutch and English);
- Open-minded, assertive, disciplined, creative, and a team player but also able to work independently;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office is a must;
- Experience with CAD (able to read technical drawings), and project management software such as Wrike, CRM and Prince 2 is a pre;
- In possession of a driving license.
You are part of
Working for MTD means working at and contributing to a growing international company in temporary water infrastructures for drinking and wastewater. With your enthusiastic and driven colleagues, you will work on large appealing projects in the industry, exhibition and event sector, such as Tomorrowland, de Zwarte Cross, Olympic Games, World Cups, Formula 1, expos, refugee camps and emergency hospitals.
What do you get from us?
- Annual contract for 40 hours per week with the prospect of permanent employment;
- A pension scheme, holiday pay and 30 vacation days;
- Commuting allowance;
- Bonus scheme for permanent employment;
- Development opportunities via (internal) training courses.
Would you like to know more? Please get in touch with Niels Burger, International HR Director. He will be happy to answer your questions on +31 (0)88 77 55 000.
Applying directly? Send your CV with a short motivation to email@example.com or fill in the form below.
"*" indicates required fields