Project Manager USA
As a Project Manager with MTD based in USA, you will focus on detailed planning and delivery of our projects.
You are responsible for the planning and delivery of our projects in the USA. Together with your team of colleagues, you ensure that our projects are carried out according to the set specification and within a set time schedule and budget. With your knowledge and experience in project management, you are able to optimize and improve all aspects of project planning and resource management, where necessary. In addition, you are involved in:
- Project control;
- Division of tasks and programming;
- Attending meetings with customers, stakeholders (internal and external), suppliers and local authorities;
- Take charge of H&S documentation and enter this information into relevant systems;
- Be responsible for the execution and delivery of MTD’s products and services;
- Daily contact and cooperation with Field Engineers to make the project a success.
What makes you the right candidate?
- Bachelor’s degree/work experience and excellent communication skills;
- Good knowledge of the national events segment;
- A minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience in leading projects;
- Results-driven and representative;
- Open-minded, assertive, disciplined, creative, and a team player but also able to work independently;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office is a must;
- Experience with CAD (able to read technical drawings), and project management software such as Wrike, CRM and Prince 2 is a pre;
- In possession of a driving license.
You are part of
Working for MTD means working at and contributing to a growing international company in temporary water infrastructures for drinking and wastewater. With your enthusiastic and driven colleagues, you will work on large appealing projects in the industry, exhibition and event sector, such as Coachella, Olympic Games, Ryder Cup, World Cups, Formula 1, expos, refugee camps and emergency hospitals.
What do you get from us?
- Annual contract for 40 hours per week with the prospect of permanent employment;
- 20 holiday days;
- Business travel allowance;
- Development opportunities via (internal) training courses.
Would you like more substantive information about the vacancy? Please contact Marques Ceasar via +1 (229) 499 9654 or Marischka Klotz via +31 (0)65 18 71 487. They will be happy to help you.
You can apply directly by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form below.
The selection interviews will take place on June 23th 2023
"*" indicates required fields