Project Manager International
MTD is global water partner in temporary water solutions. Safe drinking water from the tap at the right pressure. Problem-free and environmentally-friendly disposal of wastewater. MTD takes care of water all over the world. MTD is a family-owned company, established in 1987. Headquartered in Tilburg in the. MTD is a global market leader with over 2000+ successfully executed projects each year.
You are responsible for the planning and delivery of our international projects. Together with your team of colleagues, you ensure that our projects are carried out according to the set specification and within a set time schedule and budget. With your knowledge and experience in project management, you are able to optimize and improve all aspects of project planning and resource management, where necessary. In addition, you are involved in:
- Project control;
- Division of tasks and programming;
- Attending meetings with customers, stakeholders (internal and external), suppliers and local authorities;
- Do site visits;
- Take charge of H&S documentation and enter this information into relevant systems;
- Be responsible for the execution and delivery of MTD’s products and services;
- Daily contact and cooperation with Field Engineers to make the project a success.
What makes you the right candidate?
- Bachelor’s degree/work experience;
- A minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience in leading projects;
- Results-driven and representative;
- Excellent communication skills (in Dutch and English);
- Being able to read/understand technical drawings;
- Experience with project management software such as Wrike, CRM and Prince 2 is a pre;
- Being able to travel frequently;
- In possession of a driving license.
You are part of
Working at MTD means working at, and building, a fast-growing international family business, with colleagues at our head office in Tilburg and colleagues worldwide. In the field of temporary water infrastructures, for both drinking water and waste water, we work together with enthusiastic and driven colleagues on large appealing projects in the industry, exhibition and event sector, including Tomorrowland, G7, European Championship München, Olympic Games, World Cup competitions, Formula 1, Expos, refugee encampments and emergency hospitals.
What do you get from us?
- A contract for 40 hours a week;
- A pension scheme;
- 30 Holiday days;
- A big challenge in an international environment;
- Development opportunities through (internal) training.
Would you like more information about the vacancy? Please contact Koen Trommar, our Corporate Recruiter, who will be happy to answer your questions at +31 88 77 55 000.
Applying directly? Please apply via the form or send an email to email@example.com.
"*" indicates required fields