Project Manager – Major Events, France
As Project Manager Major Events based in France, you will be responsible for the planning and correct and timely delivery of all parts of major projects.
In this role, you will be responsible for the planning, correct and timely delivery and budgetary follow-up of projects in the events sector. Think of concerts, festivals, sports and cultural events and corporate events.
During the implementation of projects, you are the point of contact for the client. In meetings with the client, internal and external stakeholders, other suppliers and local authorities, you discuss your needs and agree on everything that is required. You know what is expected of MTD. On this basis, you give instructions to the field engineers. You work closely with them. Together you aim to ensure the success of each project. You ensure that local suppliers deliver on time. You will also ensure that the necessary water quality checks are carried out and that all the necessary Health & Safety documents are in order and properly recorded in the systems.
You will work from the MTD offices in Villepinte (93) or at the event location. You will work together with your colleagues in France on a daily basis. MTD is a Dutch company that operates worldwide. Internal communication is conducted in English. You report to the Operations Manager for France.
What makes you the right candidate?
- Strong, open, energetic and enterprising personality;
- Someone who is not afraid to work hard and has strong coordination skills;
- You are able to look at the big picture, have strong communication skills and are assertive;
- Experience as a project manager;
- A background in project management, such as Prince 2, would be fantastic;
- Affinity with events;
- A good command of English;
- Quality and result oriented.
You are part of
Working for MTD means working at and contributing to a growing international company in temporary water infrastructures for drinking and wastewater. With your enthusiastic and driven colleagues, you will work on large appealing projects in the industry, exhibition and event sector, such as Tomorrowland Alpe d’Huzes, HELLFEST, Olympic Games, World Cups Olympic Games, World Cups, Formula 1, expos, refugee camps and emergency hospitals.
What do you get from us?
- Annual contract for 35 hours per week with the prospect of permanent employment;
- A pension scheme, holiday pay and 25 holiday days;
- A business travel allowance;
- Commuting allowance;
- Bonus scheme for permanent employment;
- Development opportunities via (internal) training courses.
Would you like to know more? Please get in touch with Niels Burger, International HR Director. He will be happy to answer your questions on +31 88 77 55 000.
Applying directly? Send your CV with a short motivation to email@example.com or fill in the form below.
"*" indicates required fields