Office Manager France
As an Office Manager you will be responsible to perform office administration tasks and plan the most efficient administrative procedures. As an Office Manager you will play an important role in project team to ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations.
- Provide full support to the Operations Manager and team as required for all projects;
- Coordinate the collection and dissemination of information between/within the company and the customer;
- Manages the office area to ensure effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally to maintain professional image;
- Join the project team on site visits to ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information;
- Assist in tracking timely completion of projects, reviewing of scope and design changes;
- Perform routine administrative duties and prepare relevant documentation;
- Carries out other activities in the framework of the function.
What makes you the right candidate?
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree;
- Experience: 3 years’ experience in similar positions;
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking;
- Customer-, service- and result oriented personality;
- Quality conscious;
- Organizational talent, can improvise, anticipates timely and has problem solving skills;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Team player;
- Flexible (No 9 to 5 mentality);
- Can work independently, structured and disciplined;
- Can work under high pressure, remain calm, keep overview and can set priority;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and French.
- Overtime may be required to meet project deadlines.
You are part of
Working for MTD means working at and contributing to a growing international company in temporary water infrastructures for drinking and wastewater. With your enthusiastic and driven colleagues, you will work on large appealing projects in the industry, exhibition and event sector, such as Tomorrowland Alpe d’huez, HELLFEST, Olympic Games, World Cups Olympic Games, World Cups, Formula 1, expos, refugee camps and emergency hospitals.
What do you get from us?
- Annual contract for 35 hours per week with the prospect of permanent employment;
- A pension scheme, holiday pay and 25 holiday days;
- A business travel allowance;
- Commuting allowance;
- Bonus scheme for permanent employment;
- Development opportunities via (internal) training courses.
Would you like more substantive information about the vacancy? Please contact Gautier Wartel de Mallortie, he will be happy to help you via +33 (0)670884987. You can apply directly by sending your CV to email@example.com or fill in the form below.
Acquisition will not be considered.
"*" indicates required fields