Area Manager UK & Ireland
“Individually we make an impact, but together we change the world by providing safe drinking water worldwide”. To successfully achieve this global ambition, we need you as Area Manager for our organisation in Swindon, the UK, to lead our team into flawless execution of our projects.
You supervise the daily course of events within MTD UK & Ireland. You translate business strategies into specific operational processes, supervise and monitor their implementation and, where necessary, adjusts the operational policy for the optimisation of work processes. You report to the Director of Operations. You
- Are responsible for all operational matters within the Operations Department of MTD UK & Ireland;
- Are responsible for the quality, progress, and execution of all project-related activities within your office;
- Give daily guidance to project leaders and engineers;
- Ensure an unambiguous and clear communication internally and externally;
- Structure and improve the processes within the department where possible, with a focus on cost savings while maintaining quality and knowledge levels;
- Ensure the efficient deployment of fleet material and engineers to the projects in your area of work;
- Coach your employees;
- Make decisions in matters that exceed the authority of the project managers and engineers;
- Consult with the fleet department on the deployment of equipment.
What makes you the right candidate?
- You have a bachelor’s degree, preferably in a technical field;
- Broad knowledge of the professional field MTD operates in;
- Principles of project organization;
- Minimum of 4 to 5 years’ experience in a similar position, preferably in events;
- Experience with Microsoft Office and automated systems.
You are part of
Working for MTD means working at and contributing to a growing international company in temporary water infrastructures for drinking and wastewater. With your enthusiastic and driven colleagues, you will work on large appealing projects in the industry, exhibition and event sector, such as the Birmingham Commonwealth Games, Farnborough Airshow, ABBA theatre, Olympic Games, World Cups, Formula 1, expos, refugee camps and emergency hospitals.
Besides a fixed salary, we also have a bonus and pension scheme, 28 holidays and a company car.
Would you like to know more? Please get in touch with Niels Burger, International HR Director. He will be happy to answer your questions on +31 88 77 55 000.
Applying directly? Send your CV with a short motivation to email@example.com or fill in the form below.
"*" indicates required fields