Water is the most valuable resource – no water, no future
Water is not a commercial product like any other but, rather, a heritage that must be protected, defended, and treated as such.
Leaving no footprint is the new standard
- Zero waste
- Zero carbon
- Zero water footprint
This will be the new standard in the future.
Always one step ahead
MTD sets trends for new, out of the box, solutions and initiate social and technical innovations.
We work sustainably, providing safe drinking water from the tap at the right pressure and ensuring problem-free and environmentally-friendly wastewater disposal. MTD takes care of water all over the world.
When purchasing new products, we think creatively about the production process and implement changes. Always asking ourselves, “Are there any sustainable alternatives available, and what is the environmental impact?”
The use of temporary water systems is in itself sustainable because the equipment can be rented from MTD rather than purchased by you. This allows for equipment to be reused, and this way, nothing is left behind, discarded or unused. We can, of course, provide the required data for the ‘ Sustainable Events Barometer ‘ and comply with the water requirements. We encourage tap water use at events and have taps in our range to achieve this purpose. Our relationships with stakeholders are also sustainable. We consistently build on the cooperation with all the various parties, such as customers, staff, suppliers and government, making it possible for sustainable relationships to develop.
Plastic bottles and waste have been a growing problem globally. Many countries and governmental institutions are implementing new rules and regulations to limit their use and create awareness. MTD is the market leader in sustainable water infrastructure for events.
Safe drinking is our top priority, which is why we would like to introduce Phil® to you. Did you know that only 10% of plastic bottles are recycled? The remaining 90% will end up at the landfill or pollute the event grounds. Thanks to Phil, you contribute to a clean environment and ensure that visitors stay hydrated. Think before you drink!
Phil is available in various versions, such as the Single Phil and Phil Station. Entirely according to your design.
The Waterbank is an online platform connecting supply and demand for residual or rest water. Residual water includes all water flows lost in the current situation that can be used for other purposes. For example rainwater, drinking water, surface water, groundwater, and processed water. The platform maps out supply and demand to make connections in the immediate vicinity, offering alternatives for using drinking water and pumping groundwater and surface water. Ensuring more drinking water remains available, less groundwater needs to be pumped up, and less clean wastewater needs to be purified. Bringing the water balance back into balance.
MTD Availability Program (MAP) for temporary water infrastructure and water treatment for Disaster Relief Companies. The shift from ownership of the equipment to fast access and renting.