Field Engineer Germany
As a Field Engineer with MTD you are working from the MTD German depot. You will install, dismantle and service both temporary drinking water and wastewater infrastructures.
- Installing, dismantling and maintaining both temporary drinking water and wastewater infrastructures;
- Being responsible for the quality and progress of your work;
- Progressing work on projects in consultation with the work planner;
- Storing and maintaining (returned) materials and equipment in the warehouse.
What makes you the right candidate?
- You graduated secondary school and you have at least two years of experience in the practical execution of the work;
- You are a team player and customer driven;
- You are stress resistant and flexible;
- You have a can-do mentality, are flexible, and are willing to work overtime and carry out projects in different locations across Germany;
- You can work under high pressure, remain calm, keep an overview and set priority(s);
- You have a driving license.
You are part of
Working at MTD means working at, and building, a fast-growing international family business, with colleagues at our head office in Tilburg and colleagues worldwide. In the field of temporary water infrastructures, for both drinking water and waste water, we work together with enthusiastic and driven colleagues on large appealing projects in the industry, exhibition and event sector, including Tomorrowland, G7, European Championship München, Olympic Games, World Cup competitions, Formula 1, Expos, refugee encampments and emergency hospitals.
What do you get from us?
- Annual contract for 40 hours per week with the prospect of permanent employment;
- A pension scheme, holiday pay, 30 vacation days;
- Commuting allowance;
- Development opportunities through (internal) training.
Would you like to know more? Please get in touch with Koen Trommar, Coporate Recruiter, he will be happy to answer your questions at +31 (0)88 77 55 000.
Applying directly? Please send your CV with a short motivation to email@example.com or fill in the form below.
Acquisition will not be considered.
"*" indicates required fields