Field Engineer USA
As a Field Engineer within MTD, you are formally based in the Atlanta region, but work throughout the US.
- To install, dismantle and service both temporary drinking water and wastewater infrastructures;
- Being responsible for the quality and progress of your work;
- The work progress of projects will be done in consultation with the planner;
- Cleaning up and maintaining (returned) materials and equipment in the warehouse.
What makes you the right candidate?
- You graduated secondary school and you have at least two years of experience in the practical execution of the work;
- You are a team player and customer driven;
- You are stress resistant and flexible;
- You have a can-do mentality, are flexible, and are willing to work overtime and carry out projects in different locations across the US;
- You can work under high pressure, remain calm, keep an overview and set priority(s);
- You have a valid driving license.
You are part of
Working for MTD means working at and contributing to a growing international company in temporary water infrastructures for drinking and wastewater. With your enthusiastic and driven colleagues, you will work on large appealing projects in the industry, exhibition and event sector, such as Coachella, Olympic Games, Ryder Cup, World Cups, Formula 1, expos, refugee camps and emergency hospitals.
What do you get from us?
- Annual contract for 40 hours per week with the prospect of permanent employment;
- 20 holidays;
- Health insurance partly paid by Employer;
- Voluntary Dental and Vision paid by employee;
- 401 k pension partly paid by Employer;
- Development opportunities through (internal) training.
Would you like to know more? Please get in touch with Marques Ceasar, Operations Manager, he will be happy to answer your questions at +1 (229) 499 9654.
Apply directly? Then send your CV with a short motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form below.
Acquisition will not be considered.
"*" indicates required fields