Field Engineer France
As a Field Engineer with MTD, you are formally based in Villepinte, but work throughout France. You will install, dismantle and service both temporary drinking water and wastewater infrastructures.
- Installing, dismantling and maintaining both temporary drinking water and wastewater infrastructures;
- Being responsible for the quality and progress of your work;
- Progressing work on projects in consultation with the work planner;
- Storing and maintaining (returned) materials and equipment in the warehouse.
What makes you the right candidate?
- You graduated secondary school and you have at least two years of experience in the practical execution of the work;
- You are a team player and customer driven;
- You are stress resistant and flexible;
- You have a can-do mentality, are flexible, and are willing to work overtime and carry out projects in different locations across France;
- You can work under high pressure, remain calm, keep an overview and set priority(s);
- You have a driving license.
You are part of
Working for MTD means working at and contributing to a growing international company in temporary water infrastructures for drinking and wastewater. With your enthusiastic and driven colleagues, you will work on large appealing projects in the industry, exhibition and event sector, such as Tomorrowland Alpe d’Huzes, HELLFEST, Olympic Games, World Cups Olympic Games, World Cups, Formula 1, expos, refugee camps and emergency hospitals.
What do you get from us?
- Annual contract for 35 hours per week with the prospect of permanent employment;
- A pension scheme, holiday pay and 25 holiday days;
- A business travel allowance;
- Commuting allowance;
- Bonus scheme for permanent employment;
- Development opportunities via (internal) training courses.
Would you like to know more? Please get in touch with Jan Verhoeven, Area Manager Continental Europe, he will be happy to answer your questions at +31 (0)88 77 55 000.
Apply directly? Then send your CV with a short motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form below.
Acquisition will not be considered.
"*" indicates required fields