MAINTENANCE ENGINEER The Netherlands
MTD is looking for a Maintenance Engineer mainly working within MTD’s warehouse in Tilburg but will go on-site if necessary to resolve any system and/or pump failures.
As a Maintenance Engineer, based in Tilburg, you are responsible for keeping the fleet /equipment of MTD (water pumps, pressure boosters, etc.) “rental ready”, solving any malfunctions and carrying out maintenance. You work alone or instruct mechanics to help with the work during certain periods of time. You keep in close contact with the Fleet Manager. In addition, it can happen that, in the final phase of delivering the projects, you go to the location to adjust and test the pumps. You keep logs and service reports about the maintenance carried out on the rental fleet and service on projects.
What makes you the right candidate?
- A secondary electrical engineering degree or equivalent;
- A proven and experienced professional with a good knowledge of technology, able to analyse and solve issues in a creative way;
- A team player with a customer, service and result-oriented personality;
- Knowledge of Dutch is a must;
- Driving licence B is a must and C an advantage.
You are part of
Working for MTD means working at and contributing to a growing international company in temporary water infrastructures for drinking and wastewater. With your enthusiastic and driven colleagues, you will be working on large appealing projects in the industry, exhibition and event sector, such as Tomorrowland, Sziget, Lowlands, Olympics, World Cup games, Formula 1, expos at the RAI and Jaarbeurs, refugee camps and emergency hospitals.
What do you get from us?
- Annual contract for 40 hours per week with the prospect of permanent employment;
- A pension scheme, holiday pay and 30 vacation days;
- Commuting allowance;
- Bonus scheme for permanent employment;
- Development opportunities via (internal) training courses.
Would you like to know more? Please get in touch with Ronald Matthijssen, Fleet Manager. He will be happy to answer your questions on +31 88 77 55 000.
Applying directly? Send your CV with a short motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form below.
"*" indicates required fields