Can’t find your dream job amongst our vacancies? You can always send an open application.
What makes you the right candidate?
- Preferably a good knowledge or great interest in the national/international events segment;
- You have gained work experience in a similar international commercial dynamic working environment;
- You are energetic, tenacious and proactive;
- You are enthusiastic towards your colleagues and external parties;
- You actively promote the mission and vision of the organisation;
- You do not have a 9-to-5 mentality.
You are part of
Working at MTD means working at and building a growing international company in the field of temporary water infrastructures, for both drinking water and wastewater. Together with your enthusiastic and driven colleagues, you work and build on large, appealing projects in the industry, expo and event sector. Including Tomorrowland, Sziget, Soundstorm, Olympic Games, World Cup matches, Formula 1, exhibitions in some of the biggest national exhibition halls, refugee encampments and emergency hospitals.
You will be part of a company that works on sustainability every day. Our respect for water is embedded in our DNA, and we are passionate about saving water and improving the water balance worldwide with our sustainability initiatives. Our diverse teams, innovations and proactive service can make a difference at every project stage.
What do you get from us?
- Development opportunities through (internal) training and education;
- Annual contract for 40 hours per week with the prospect of permanent employment;
- A pension scheme, holiday pay and 30 days' holiday;
- Bonus scheme;
- A challenging position in an international dynamic environment.
Then send your CV and a short motivation to email@example.com or respond using the form below and our Recruiter Marischka Klotz will get in touch.
"*" indicates required fields