Account Manager USA Flex Water
For more than 35 years, MTD has been the specialist in providing temporary water infrastructures. MTD is active worldwide and ensures the right potable water quality and the filtering and reuse of waste water. MTD operates in 2 divisions: the Pure Water division is active in major international events such as the Olympic Games, Formula 1, European and World Cup football and festivals. The Flex Water division focuses on projects such as the connection of temporary homes, hospitals and theatres. Delivering safe water infrastructures for these events and projects in accordance with the correct specifications and on time is top sport. This requires experience, a solution-oriented approach, availability and switching when necessary.
MTD’s head office is located in Tilburg (the Netherlands). There are branches in various countries in Europe, the Middle East, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. MTD has approximately 170 employees and, with 1500 projects per year, is the world market leader in the field of temporary water infrastructures for events. MTD has this ambition also for the activities of the Flex Water division. MTD wants to be a reliable water partner for its customers and is at the forefront of sustainability, water saving and circular solutions.
We are looking for an Account Manager USA in the Flex water industry division of the MTD Group. A challenging position in an international start-up division within a globally growing organization. As a water partner, the Flex Water division connects urgent and (un)planned projects at any remote location. Key sectors you will work with are: defense, industry and multinational, NGO’s, temporary accommodation, water supply companies and offshore. Given the enormous opportunities in this segment, MTD offers you the chance to be responsible for a market segment in which you can grow and learn. In line with MTD’s ambitions, you look forward to expand the growth of the Flex Water Division.
In your role as an Account Manager, no day is the same. You are responsible for the commerce of various unique projects. From the first site visit to the evaluation of a project with the customer. You maintain and develop the current account portfolio and acquire new accounts. You are responsible for the quality of the implemented projects and you are capable of making strong analyses of developments within the market. You work closely with Engineering & Design and with experienced Project Managers. Finally, you will report to the Head of Sales USA.
What makes you the right candidate?
- A completed study at higher professional education level
- At least 5 years of work experience, including several years of experience in similar positions
- Excellent command of the English language
- You can work on several projects at the same time without any trouble
- You are results-oriented and understand the target group
- It gives you energy when you have a lot of customer contact
- You have a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- You are proactive and you have strong communication skills
- You are a team player, but can also work independently
- You are flexible and willing to travel (inter)nationally
You are part of
- A globally growing organization
- A progressive and dynamic family business
- An organization with appealing projects and fanatical and enthusiastic employees
- An ambitious and international team that wants to accelerate the Flex Water growth with you
What do you get from us?
- Annual contract for 40 hours per week with the prospect of permanent employment;
- 20 vacation days;
- Business travel allowance;
- Health insurance
- Development opportunities via (internal) training courses.
For more information, please contact Koen Trommar (Corporate Recruiter) on +31 88 77 55 000.
Do you want to respond to this challenging position? Send your CV and a short motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org or respond using the form below.
"*" indicates required fields