Account Manager USA
As Account Manager you are responsible for the accounts of the most famous events and festivals throughout the USA.
You are responsible for the sales of MTD products and services in the event industry. You acquire new customers and maintain and develop the current customer portfolio. Ultimately you are responsible for the commercial side of a project – from the first site visit to the evaluation of a project with the client. You are creative in the rental process and can add more value for customers based on sustainability. This is a challenging position in the dynamic world of expo and events. You will report to our Sales Manager USA Lee.
What are you going to do:
- Proactively managing the current customer portfolio and acquiring new customers;
- Creates customer-specific quotations based on inquiries;
- Makes framework agreements, price agreements and negotiates with customers;
- Has a creative mindset when it comes to closing deals;
- Is turnover and margin responsible;
- Works closely with Engineering & Design department and the Project Managers;
- Visit the location before, during or after the project;
Works proactively with various disciplines at MTD and with our headquarters in The Netherlands.
What makes you the right candidate?
- A sales professional with 0-3 years of experience;
- Flexible in working on several projects at the same time;
- Has a bachelor's degree or equivalent work and thinking level;
- Is a driven team player with strong communication skills;
- Is proactive, punctual, creative and can work independently;
- Understands that the event industry is not a 9 to 5 business;
- Is proficient in working with Microsoft Office
- Representative and demonstrable experience with customers from the market segment.
You are part of
Working for MTD means working at and contributing to a growing international company in temporary water infrastructures for drinking and wastewater. With your enthusiastic and driven colleagues, you will work on large appealing projects in the industry, exhibition and event sector, such as Coachella, Olympic Games, Ryder Cup, World Cups, Formula 1, expos, refugee camps and emergency hospitals.
What do you get from us?
- Annual contract for 40 hours per week with the prospect of permanent employment;
- 20 holiday days;
- Bonus scheme;
- Car allowance
- Health insurance partly paid by Employer;
- Voluntary Dental and Vision paid by employee;
- Pension partly paid by Employer;
- Development opportunities through (internal) training.
For more information, please contact Koen Trommar (Corporate Recruiter) on +31 88 77 55 000.
Do you want to respond to this challenging position? Send your CV and a short motivation to email@example.com or respond using the form below.
"*" indicates required fields