MTD expands their fleet with 500 boosterpump units
MTD ordered 500 E.sybox Max boosterpump units from long-time partner DAB. With this investment MTD will double the number of booster pumps in its fleet. These single and double units will be delivered ready-to-use over the next 14 months.
MTD, represented by Director Hans Verhoeven and DAB, represented by Key Account Manager Fred van Veldhoven, have been working together for over 30 years. This partnership is strengthened by DAB becoming MTD’s centre of knowledge in regards to technical inquiries about boosterpumps. DAB is also going to train all global MTD service engineers at their new DAB Arena.
The new booster E.sybox Max pumps:
- Have a capacity of 17.4m3/h each;
- Can be set up in modular construction of 1 to 4 pumps;
- Are very silent and up to 20% more energy efficient than the old type;
- Are very compact therefore more pumps can be transported at the same time;
- Can be used worldwide because they are adaptable to all the different voltages and hertz;
- Can be controlled and managed from a distance at a central location anywhere in the world by the integrated D.connect .
This new order contributes to MTD’s goal of offering more sustainable products.
We look forward to many more years of partnership!