Second Generation PHIL
We are happy to introduce the second generation of the PHIL hydration station. The new PHIL’s features:
- They are 200mm taller. With more height there is also more space for graphics
- They have a solar panel on top to power the led light for evening visibility
- They are sensor-controlled; no power is needed
- They have an active carbon filter inside to remove chlorine so users drink pure water
- The first 75 PHIL stations will be installed at the European Championships in Munich early next month. Later 175 new PHIL’s and 100 new chillers will be installed at the World Cup in Qatar.
We are happy with this new PHIL. Please stay tuned for more new innovations to come.